This is characterised by a relentless drive for perfection in a wide range of fields such as:
- A significant commitment to quality as from the vineyard with a number of strong points, with specialisation in the healthy condition of the grapes and date of harvesting.
- Vats holding 9,000 hectolitres.
- Temperature control during vinification.
- Over 600 barrels renewed each year or by thirds.
- An air-conditioned storage facility with a capacity of 800,000 bottles.
- Ventilated premises for a healthy atmosphere.
- Strict hygiene of premises and instruments
- Adoption of the EAN 128 standard
- Impact and image studies
- Maximum responsiveness to adaptation and specific customer demands.
That gives the profile of an up-and-coming leader of the Médoc appellation with an annual production of 380,000 bottles, and four châteaux all offering perfect traceability.